-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Jim Lowman
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:24 PM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Still trying to get wireless card working with FC5

Hello again,

Using lspci -v, I found that my new Netgear WG511T wireless PCMCIA card
has the
Atheros chipset (AR5212).

However, when I use the GUI to add the card as eth1, I don't see Atheros
listed among
the choices.

Any advice is most welcome.

Thanks in advance...Jim