Re: Sendmail 8.13.8...has anyone made their own RPMS for FC5?

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
Hello all,

The subject says it all. I'm not hopeful we're going to see a 8.13.8
backport for FC5, so I am wondering if anyone went through the trouble of making their own Sendmail 8.13.8 RPMS for FC5?

hmm.hmm... - 2cd mail with sendmail, today -

sooo *quick* on the road again, mr. sebenste ?
;-)

in a few week we see sendmail 8.x.y in conjunction with FCz !

don't drive the developer's *banana* that the few weeks become few month....

what is the magical with the *new* sendmail ?
and where's the trouble ?
i would like to say: pick the old src.rpm and screw it up
yep !

MAN !?

:-))

--