Re: [FC5] Unable to blank CD-RW

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:58:10 +0200, Antonio Montagnani wrote:

> Suddenly I am not able to blank any CD-RW with KB3.
> I get the following report:
[...]

FWIW in GNOME you can, IIRC, drag files into the filebrowser (nautilus)
for the CDRW drive, then click "burn" and, if the disc in the drive has
data, you'll be prompted as to whether or not to erase the existing data
first.  Works for me, but I don't burn many discs.  Haven't tried
multi-session, for example, it just occurs...

-Thufir