Re: Quick Time movies - how to edit?

On 8/27/06, Claude Jones <claude_jones levitjames com> wrote:
Installing Cinelerra on Fedora 5 has become pretty painless. Using it may be a
different question

So it seems to be. Something I got done with it but then, for some strange reason, Cinelerra  started building some index file and seemed to continue the job all the day and night. Everytime I start it the same happens! So I must confess I do not have time now with that interesting program. Sorry.