Re: Sendmail 8.13.8...has anyone made their own RPMS for FC5?

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Paul Howarth wrote:

I agree as much time should be spent on FC6, but I don't see how that a DOS isn't a DOS. Just my opinion, and if I am wrong, correct me, please.

*okay*. *okay*.
sorry !

just an email produced in a matutinal euphoric caprice !
i have to watch out doing so!

if you would know me you wouldn't think about it.

--
okay ? let me know if *not*.

	ronald