Re: How to restart alsa?

On 9/8/06, Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:
> >I have searched for the alsasound script but I cannot find it. Any help?
> >
> What do you have in /etc/init.d?  It should be in there if you have alsa
> installed.

Stripped by FC for some reason I don't understand. I get mine from
CCRMA. I'm attaching. Let me know if that doesn't come through.

Thanks, Janina, but getting

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/alsasound restart
bash: /etc/rc.d/init.d/alsasound: Permission denied
#

What permission precisely should I give to alsasound?

Paul