Re: Non root users account logins terminating within 10 seconds

Just logged in to be told my account had terminated within 10 seconds. Root is okay but new accounts terminate.

Oh. Logging in from remote over SSH they are fine.

The only things that I have done recently is to change the SELinux permissions to Permissive from disabled and back again. Oh and install ies4Linux in root but that should not effect anything.

Oh. and failsafe mode logs into the account okay. New accounts also have the same problem.

you may want to fix home directories

# chown -R user:group /home/user

I did a 'chown -R user:group /home/user' as root but that did not correct the problem.

Aaron