Re: Emulating I. E.6

On Saturday 09 September 2006 21:29, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> You can use Mozilla firefox and get the User Agent
> Switcher from
> http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/
>
> Click on it, edit options select allow plugins from
> chrispedrick.com and then click on it again.  User
> Agent Switcher can be loaded after you close firefox.
> Look for it under tools -> User Agent Switcher,
>
> Also you can use Konqueror. Click on Tools -> Change
> Browser Identification and select IE. for Windows,
> Windows 98/2000/XP/etc.

I have both of these set to IE6.  Could someone please take a look at
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm and see whether the links on the left
work?  Specifically, I wanted the "Door to Door 'Opt Out' service", but the
link does not appear to be active.  I'm assuming that this too is an IE site.

Anne