Problems with a disk from RAID array

Hi

I'm trying to install FC5 on a machine with a disk that was previously
used in a RAID array. The array consisted of two 40Gb disks that were
striped, to give 80Gb. When I run the installation of FC5 the disk is
always put in to /dev/mapper/ directory and as a 80Gb disk, but it
should be as /dev/hda and 40Gb. I'm not sure now, but I think I should
remove some data from the disk so it isn't recognized as RAID disk. Is
that correct? If so, how can I do it when installing FC5?

Thanks for suggestions

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://www.tanren.pl/ phone: +48501516666 email: dojo tanren pl