Sendmail 8.13.8...has anyone made their own RPMS for FC5?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sun Sep 10 17:34:12 UTC 2006

On Friday, Sep 8th 2006 at 11:59 +0100, quoth Paul Howarth:

=>Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
=>> Hello all,
=>>
=>> The subject says it all. I'm not hopeful we're going to see a 8.13.8
=>> backport for FC5, so I am wondering if anyone went through the trouble of
=>> making their own Sendmail 8.13.8 RPMS for FC5?
=>
=>http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/mail/
=>
=>There you will also find recent dovecot and sendmail packages for RHL9,
=>FC1-FC6, plus RHEL3-4.
=>
=>Paul.

Paul, Thank you *very* much for this. I have one question: Can you or
someone please tell me where I can find perl(Mail::Mbox::MessageParser)?
in an rpm?

Thanks.

steveo at syslang.net