Re: Automatic Login with two X servers FC5

Felix Mathais wrote:
Hi all

I am currently building a linux based EPOS (
electronic till) bases on FC5.
I would need to achive to automaticly login and have
take a look at System -> Administration -> Login Screen -> (Tab) Security

two X servers running. one X-server runs the sofware
 2 x server ???. sorry !

and the other will hold a panel for configuration.

--
i hope it's adequate. let me know, if *not*.

	ronald