Re: FC5 problems printing to Brother 1440L laser printer

Check "Device Settings" in XP printer properties.

Thank you.  I've checked there and don't see anything that looks like
it might help.  The closest thing I see, under Properties|Printing
Preferences|Advanced|Device Options(5) is a property labeled "Page
Protection", which is set to AUTO (the other choice being OFF), and
which shows 2 MB for the amount of memory.  But I can't find anything
to tweak to indicate that I have 34 MB of memory.

--wpd