Re: question about snort ...failed

Hi Dave
What a coincidence! I just installed snort on a FC5 box as well and ran into this problem.
Did you install this from the RPM file? I ended up compiling it from the source, with the --enable-dynamicplugin option on your ./configure line to get that to work. Don't forget to do make clean before you run make then make install.