faad2-livna missing libmp4ff

Hi all,

I've just noticed, trying to solve dependencies in order to install mythtv,
that the faad2 package from livna (2.0-15.20050131.lvn5) doesn't contain
libmp4ff, whereas faad2 from atrpms or others do.

Missing files are:
/usr/lib/libmp4ff.so.0
/usr/lib/libmp4ff.so.0.0.0

It's not hard to manage this situation, I removed faad2 (I got it first from
livna), then installed the one from atrpms, but I wonder why such difference?
Is that a lack from the livna one or ..?

Regards,

--
wwp