Re: FC5 freeze

Jim Cornette wrote:
> With development branch, there was some problem with Metacity. I don't
know if this problem is the same. I have a link to the development archive below in case the problem is the same.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-September/msg00231.html

Jim

Thanks Jim.  In my case, it is a hard hang... I can't get to the console and the entire systems is completely frozen (e.g. system monitor freezes in its tracks, CTR+ALT+F1 does not work, and I have to hard power off the notebook).  I am using cpuspeed, however according to another post here that doesn't eliminate the problem.  Perhaps I'll try disabling cpuspeed next.

John