Ticketing System Resolution

This is from a thread about a month or so ago. I have found a
perfect solution that nobody suggested. Actually my hosting company
recommended it (they use it).

This is commercial OSS but a free version is available that is only
limited by the number of mailboxes it handles:

http://www.cerberusweb.com/

I have no relationship nor commercial interest.
--
      Do NOT Send Email to <spam trap> Fedora TQMcube,com
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at The Source: http://www.TQMcube.com