Re: FC5 problems printing to Brother 1440L laser printer

On 9/11/06, Patrick Doyle <wpdster gmail com> wrote:
> Check "Device Settings" in XP printer properties.

Thank you.  I've checked there and don't see anything that looks like
it might help.  The closest thing I see, under Properties|Printing
Preferences|Advanced|Device Options(5) is a property labeled "Page
Protection", which is set to AUTO (the other choice being OFF), and
which shows 2 MB for the amount of memory.  But I can't find anything
to tweak to indicate that I have 34 MB of memory.

If "2 MB" is displayed in blue click it and enter the new memory size.

--wpd