Transferring mails from Thunderbird

Hello,

I have just installed Mozilla Thunderbird on my Windows laptop and I want to transfer all mails I had in Mozilla Thunderbird on Fedora.

I see that Thunderbird allows you to import only from Communicator 4.x, Eudora, Outlook Express and MS Outlook.

Also, I do not see any Export functions in Thunderbird installed on my Linux computer.

How can I do this?

Thanks