Getting extra screensavers to show up in gnome-screensaver (solved)

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 21:47:26 UTC 2006

Phil wrote:
> thank you.

I'm glad that this worked for you. Since the packages are fairly new, I
changed to subject title and added solved for others to be able to see
in the archives. The packages are not pulled in automatically.

It would be great if yum or some other application would realize that
you have gnome-screensaver and xscreensaver-extras installed ant then
pull in the packages automatically. For now, archives and
fedora-announce are the only indicators.

Jim

--
If you live in a country run by committee, be on the committee.
		-- Graham Summer