export contact list to webpage

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Sep 13 02:01:43 UTC 2006

On 12Sep2006 10:43, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
| I'm trying to set up one of my webpages so that one user can access a
| phone list of contacts who is using windoze. I'm using the KDE address
| manager which will export to all kinds of formats. Any ideas on just how
| to do this? I'm trying nxclient so they can just directly login, but
| that is proving to be problamatic. If their is something simple to use,
| for both me and the client, I'd appreciate any ideas.  Ric

A crude hack:

Export the contact list to some simple text format (eg a CSV or
something) and write a small sed script to emit HTML mailto: links, and
stuff that into a web page? It doesn't import it in their client, but
it's effectively an online mail list.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

You can't have everything...  where would you put it?
        - Charles Robinson, cr0100 at medtronic.com