Re: How long before the new version of Subversion is available?

You can always build it yourself if you really need it.  It's not
terribly difficult; I can show you how to check it out of Fedora CVS
and generate a package if you want to know.

Hi Jason,

Yes if you could let me know how to build the RPM that would be great!