Re: How long before the new version of Subversion is available?

It is quite possible that an update to 1.4 will never be released for
FC5.  1.4 may be in FC6; it is currently in CVS but doesn't appear to
be in the repository.  I would guess that it would make it into FC6
but I wouldn't bet my life on it.  You can always file an enhancement
request in bugzilla to get a definite answer.

Where do I file the enhancement request? I mean I am not sure where to do this from?