Re: How long before the new version of Subversion is available?

P> Yes if you could let me know how to build the RPM that would be
P> great!

The simplest way seems to be to check out the package from Fedora CVS:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous cvs fedora redhat com:/cvs/dist
cvs login (press enter when prompted for the password)
cvs co subversion

Then build it:

cd subversion/devel
make i386 (or x86_64 if that's your platform)

This should download the source and start building; if there are
failed dependencies, install them and do "make i386" again.  This
should (eventually) result in a package which you can install.  (It
can take quite some time to build and test the full subversion
package.)

 - J<