problems with a Linksys 54G Wireless card

    Hello there,

I am wondering what I am doing wrong here on this =
"/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-scripts/ifcfg-eth1"?  Here is my =
file:

USERCTL=3Dno
PEERDNS=3Dyes
GATEWAY=3D192.168.1.1 (which is how i access my router)
TYPE=3DWireless
DEVICE=3Deth1
HWADDR=3D00:5c:91:60:2c:99
BOOTPROTO=3Ddhcp
NETMASK=3D255.255.255.0
>DHCP_HOSTNAME=3Dnautilus
IPADDR=3D not sure whether to put anything here my ip should be gotten =
from the router
NAME=3D not sure if I need to put anything here
DOMAIN=3D I am assuming nothing needs to go here?
ESSID=3DEOTWC
CHANNEL=3D1
MODE=3DManaged
KEY=3Ds:
RATE=3D54Mb/s

If someone can shine some light on this it would be great.

Scott