TV out

Hi,
I have a small TV that I'd like to connecto to my FC5 box to monitor the apache and ftp logs. I plugged it into the s-video connector in the back and all I get is a blue screen on the TV. Would someone tell me how to accomplish this, or point me to a how to on the web? My video card is integrated and shares memory with the computer. It's an ATI 9100.
Thanks in advance.
EJ