Re: OT: Inundated with bogus(?) warnings I'm infected

Ever whacked your "Show Desktop" icon in Win98 or 2000?

IIRC (in win98 pretty sure), the "program" that performs the "Show
Desktop" action is a small .scr file.  I always believed it to be
short for "script".

Anyway, the only .scr files I've ever been sent via email were either
viral or intended to be viral.  Clamav removes them for me these days,
so I haven't seen that message in a while.

Chris