Re: OT: Inundated with bogus(?) warnings I'm infected

Mike McCarty wrote:
Paul Howarth wrote:

It's probably just clueless anti-virus software sending mail to the forged sender address used by the virus.

Quite possibly. But some of it has the virus in it as well.
I'd like some help reading the forged headers and trying
to clean or shut down whoever is doing this.

How about posting the headers from one of the mails and we can take a look at them?

Paul.