[Fwd: Fwd: Getting older]

Hey Guys and Gals, click on the url-bar at the bottom and play it for
you and your other when the both of you are feeling elderly and highly
mortal. Ok! Turn up the volume, and head for this website: Anybody
relate to it? It'll brighten up your day!

Enjoy! Ric

        older.html

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.