VPND

Hi,

I have one FC5 server and one CentOS 4.4 server and I want to stablish
a VPN between them, i have read that VPNd could be an option, anybody
know where do I find the rpm for FC5 or with repository should i have
to install in order to get it?

Also if somebody has some other software that recommend me to stablish a VPN

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."