Re: FC5 strange Mozilla rendering slowness

Dean S. Messing wrote:
Jim Cornette wrote:

Will try seamonkey tomorrow, though I'm so used to Mozilla that
I hate to move away from it.

Dean

There is not a noticeable difference between seamonkey and mozilla other than the logo used, in my perception. There is an in-line spellchecker for the mail. (Underlines misspelled words)
The mail ICON for Seamonkey is the same as used for Mozilla mail.
Jim

--
It's illegal in Wilbur, Washington, to ride an ugly horse.