PXE-boot

Hallo!

I am running a pxe-server with fc2, tftp-0.33-3, dhcp-3.0.1rc14-1 and
bpbatch as my boot-loader. I have set up the server after an article by
Styefan Rubner. I have been using Bart's boot diskette as a boot image for
a couple of years, but since this is not supported anylonger I miss more
and more drivers.

Can anyone help me with another pxe-solution?

I have found that the netbootdisk works well on a diskette, but it does
not work on my pxe-server. I think it is bacause bpbatch does not support
images larger than 1.44 MB.

Sincerely,
Bjorn

believed to be clean.