OT: Inundated with bogus(?) warnings I'm infected

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Fri Sep 15 13:36:29 UTC 2006

Howdy,

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 22:25 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
<snip>
> Perhaps not, but I thought that at least I might at least identify
> the ISP and get them to investigate.

Waste of time IMHO. That IP address has been reported to,
mynetwatchman.com, who will in turn deal with the ISP, Alltel (who is
BTW now Windstream). Always best to check out questionable/shady IP
addresses at, mynetwatchman before getting your under garments in a
twist ;-)

Have a read of the following incident report from Sep 12th ;-))

http://www.mynetwatchman.com/LID.asp?IID=202435143

> Mike

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.