Re: PXE-boot

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, bsnottum hkskole no wrote:

Hallo!

I am running a pxe-server with fc2, tftp-0.33-3, dhcp-3.0.1rc14-1 and
bpbatch as my boot-loader. I have set up the server after an article by
Styefan Rubner. I have been using Bart's boot diskette as a boot image for
a couple of years, but since this is not supported anylonger I miss more
and more drivers.

Can anyone help me with another pxe-solution?

Why not simply use the stuff that comes with FC? Syslinux has always been
part of the distro. You already have the tftp and dhcp servers.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com