Re: unrar and multi-file volumes

Aly Dharshi wrote:
Hello All,

I hope that you are well. I have files such as file.part1.rar and file.part2.rar and I want to use the unrar utility to put them back together and uncompress. Winrar does this just fine, how do I do it with the unrar one on linux ?

    Cheers,

    Aly.

I use "unrar x file.part1.rar" and unrar does the rest from the command line.

--
Robin Laing