Missing .Xauthority file on user and new user accounts

Just thought I would ask this question before reinstalling/upgrading to FC6Test3.

My FC5 system is missing the .Xauthority files on user and new user accounts.

The only thing I have done that I think could possibly have caused this is changing the SELinux setting from Disabled to Permissive and back to Disabled.

I was wondering is there anyway to restore the .Xauthority files for accounts ?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron