Re: How long before the new version of Subversion is available?

On 14/09/06, Phil <plabonte gmail com> wrote:
Thanks guys I will try it...

But for my server here at work I will build it from source... But I am going
to try to make the RPM...

One question... will this RPM I build remove the RPM that is already
installed?

Hi Phil,

Did you manage to make RPMs? If yes, could you please share the know-how?
Vijay