Re: FC5 strange Mozilla rendering slowness

How do I double-check DNS?  /etc/resolv.conf is pointed at our lab's
DNS server.  If the "wget" worked, would that not mean all is well
there?

Yeah - probably.  I just wondered if there was some deeper issue.  If
wget is fast, and mozilla is slow, I'd want to blame mozilla.

Out of sheer curiosity - if you do:
traceroute www.adobe.com

Do any of the in-betweens take a long time?

Seems odd - if it's mozilla's fault, I don't see why Konqueror would
have the same symptom...

Wish I could be more help...

Chris