Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Getting older]

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 17:31 -0700, Grumpy_Penguin wrote:
> On Thursday 14 September 2006 04:53 pm, David C. Chipman wrote:
> > 	Hi Ric,
> >
> > >         older.html
> >
> > 		I notice you only provided the name of the html file,
> > not the full URL. I'm *only* 32, and even I am going to have trouble
> > finding that page! Please, give us the full URL instead. Thanks,
> >
> > 			-David Chipman
> is that what you call a senior moment? ;-)

No kidding, I'll be checking for "erectile dysfunction" next. That's
sure to be the next thing to fall off. Being 56 can be worrisome. When
it finally does go, I'll breathe a sigh of relief that my worries are
finally over. I'll take up knitting or C programming, finally. <grins>
Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256