[Help]Blue screen during fedora startup

Hi guys,

I have to uninstall some software because of my disk space.
So i uninstall some office sw like openoffice and some picture and
graph processing sw.

Then i restart system. Everything is ok untill startup detail shows
"start up HAI daemon process",then it stopped and i got a blue screen.
The cursor cannot move and keyboard had not reaction. It is supposed
to show the login dialog.

Maybe I uninstalled some wrong sw. But now i can't enter the system i
can't recover. How can i solve this problem?
Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

plus, my pc:
arch: i386