ipfw and temporary port access

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out how to open a port temporarily for a specific IP who is able to provide a proper username and password on a webform delivered by my web server.  After authentication is verified then the IP address is cached and temporarily allowed to access a specific port on the server.   These temporary firewall changes are to be handled by ipfw.

Any clues if a system like this is a already coded and out there somewhere?

Cheers,

Noah