Re: Dual Boot with WinXP

After I looked at things closer I realised that I had come up against a
problem I inherited with the drive.  The partitions had been
converted to dynamic disks and the only option is a full reinstall
which for other reasons is not an acceptable solution.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions unfortunately I have been
Microsofted in this case.
Norm