Firefox settings

M.Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Mon Sep 18 05:57:27 UTC 2006

Jeff Vian wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 00:12 -0500, M.Lewis wrote:
>> What is the setting in Firefox that controls it opening full screen?
>> Sometime ago, I clicked on a link on some ill-behaved web page that
>> subsequently caused my Firefox *not* to open in full-screen mode.
>>
> open it to full screen, then close.
> when you reopen it, it remembers the last open size.

This isn't exactly correct Jeff. I thought it was, and perhaps it is in
'normal' circumstances, but it wasn't in this case. Each time I open the
browser I had to maximize it. I've tried closing it many many times
while it was maximized, and it did not come back to the same maximized
setting. Strange.

--

  IBM: Interesting But Mediocre
   00:55:01 up 1 day,  1:58,  7 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.40, 0.37

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org