Re: Program to organize movies

On 18/09/06, Anthony Messina <amessina messinet com> wrote:
Dotan Cohen wrote:
> What program can I use to organize movies that I shot with my personal
> camera? Its a Fuji 5500, so they are just short .avi files. I'm
> looking for something like F-spot is for photographs. What programs do
> other Fedora users use?
>
> Thanks in advance for any advise.
>
> Dotan Cohen
> http://what-is-what.com

i use xine, with a custom playlist that i tell it to load on startup. of
course, it doesn't have the fancy thumbnails, etc, but if you've titled
your movies...

Well, I do need thumbnails, and I do need to tag them as well. Anybody
else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com