Re: Audit-avc files

Alan J. Gagne wrote:
How do I put these files into their own file in /var/log,they fill up
'messages' real fast and I find it hard sorting them from ordinary
messages.

Install the audit package and start the audit service.
This will put the audit messages in /var/log/audit/audit.log.

Alan

I have Audit in and running but nothing happens,it does not produce the above file.

david