Re: unpacking strange compression formats Q

Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings;

Specificialy, I'd like to verify the contents of a file i've extracted from a disk image, which was originally compressed with the .lzh extension, a rather elderly compression method.

Do we have such an unpacker tool in our linux bag of tricks?

yum install lha

and also check out:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-lw-comp.html

ciao,
furlan

--

Music: http://www.myspace.com/acidredux

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

"Play--more than piety, more than charity or vigilance--is what allows human beings to transcend evil."
-- Tom Robbins (Jitterbug Perfume)