To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Wireless

Chris Norman wrote:
Hi people,
Does anyone have a wireless card working inside a desktop computer?

If so, what card is it?

Cheers.

Chris Norman
<!-- chris norman4 ntlworld com -->

I have a Linksys WMP54G which ran with no special
effort upon installation of FC5 a few days ago.

I also have several computers running from a Linksys
WET54G Wireless Ethernet Bridge and a an old Linksys
five port switch.  All are "desktop."

We did settle on a Netgear wireless router though after
trying Linksys and Belkin, the tech support was easier
to deal with than Linksys.

Bob Goodwin