Re: Desktop image?

Paul Howarth wrote:
Bob Goodwin wrote:

On the desktop display [xfce] the background is an "F" with
what I suppose are bubbles.  I need to clear that space
to eliminate interference with the gkrellm display which
I run with a theme that provides a transparent background.

Can anyone tell me where to find the image file so that I
can change it?

Right click on the desktop and select "Change Desktop Background"

Paul.

Perhaps, if I can find "Change Desktop Background."  But I would really
prefer to modify the existing file, eliminate some clutter while retaining
the "Fedora" at the bottom right.