Re: Similar to Gtktalog, but also DVD oriented

  PS> On 9/18/06, George Avrunin <avrunin math umass edu> wrote:

  >> You might like tellico.
  >>
  >> http://www.periapsis.org/tellico/
  PS>
  PS> Thanks, George. Does Tellico work for data DVDs? And does it
  PS> scan data DVDs?
  PS>
  PS> Paul

I'm not sure; I haven't used it for that.  It has some general
collection management stuff for various types of collections (and is
pretty configurable).  It does scan audio CDs and I know people are
using it for movies.  I've used it only for books and audio CDs.

  George