Re: Similar to Gtktalog, but also DVD oriented

On 9/19/06, George Avrunin <avrunin math umass edu> wrote:
  >> You might like tellico.
  >>
  >> http://www.periapsis.org/tellico/
  PS>
  PS> Thanks, George. Does Tellico work for data DVDs? And does it
  PS> scan data DVDs?

I'm not sure; I haven't used it for that.  It has some general
collection management stuff for various types of collections (and is
pretty configurable).  It does scan audio CDs and I know people are
using it for movies.  I've used it only for books and audio CDs.

Thanks again, George. I have meanwhile decided to use OOo Base for
managing my data DVDs. With the command

find . -print

I obtain the content of the whole media and then I insert it into OOo Base.

Paul