Re: Checking internet connection without a winbox

I've tried all the addresses mentioned, but none of them led anywhere.
And I've had no luck googleing for the modem, nor any luck talking to
the geniuses at the ISP.

Of course, I'm trying this while connected to the 'net via the router.
Should I disconnect from the net, eliminate the router, and try these
addresses again?

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen